The purpose of this assignment is for you to estimate how you are expending your health care dollars and how you can be a wise health consumer.
1. Prepare a list of the health products (be specific) and health services you anticipate purchasing in a one year period. (For example health insurance, health and beauty aids, doctor visits, mammograms, checkups, flu shots, vitamins, chiropractic, massage, The best way to do this is to go into your bathroom, open up your medicine cabinet and write everything down.
2. Estimate the expenditure for each and the yearly total cost.
3. What percentage of your total yearly income do these expenditures represent? If you do not have a job, then estimate off realistic estimated income when you graduate.
4. Based on the material you learned from this class and outside sources as a wise consumer how can you best spend your health care dollars?
FYI: There is absolutely no way this assignment can be $0, unless you do not use shampoo, soap, deodorant, aspirin, lotion, toothpaste, tampons, toilet paper, etc.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.