1. Formulate the Abstract section of your selected topic.
Make sure that your Abstract contains the following sub-sections:
* Background Information on the Problem
* The Objective of the Study
* Method Used
* Interpretation of the Results
* Conclusion & Recommendations for Future Research
Background: The temporary protective status (TPS) is a document granted by USCIS to eligible nationals of certain countries, who are already in the US. It was granted to the Haitian community after the earthquake back in 2010 Objective: The purpose of this study is to explain why Haitian with TPS should be granted a green card. Method: For this research study, a meta-analysis method was used. Various data relating Temporary Protected Status (TPS) were collected and specifically sorted. The information was compared to a narrow path regarding solely to the Haitian community. Results: TPS has received many extensions over the past ten years; now it is just a question of when the US government will close their eyes on the Haitians people. This uncertainty causes many fears in the community. Conclusion: The research will help know whether Haitian in the US with TPS will get a green card and which way. Furthermore, this study will help a lot of Haitian living in USA, also those that might come temporarily to know the stress they will be facing. Recommendations: It is recommended that future research be done to collect more information on legalization like asylum, family-based citizenship through USCIS, and conduct quantitative-qualitative studies on the same topic.
Keywords: temporary protective status, Haitian community, immigration, government legislation, green card for Haitians
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.