USE LMC COLLEGE DATABASE!! https://www.losmedanos.edu/library/ to use and cite 2 different sources!!
Directions: In a response of at least 300 words (equal to about one page, typed and double-spaced), write a short research report answering the following questions about apartheid in South Africa in preparation to read and understand Trevor Noah’s Born a Crime. You are required to use and cite at least two research sources from the LMC library databases to inform your report. You should not be citing sources outside of the databases in this report. Your report does not need to include analysis. Rather, this will be a summary of what you've learned from your research. You must cite the sources in-text as well as provide full citations for the source. Use ICE structure to integrate quotes as evidence.
1) What is Apartheid? Describe its policies.
2) When did Apartheid start? How/why did these policies develop?
3) How did the government justify Apartheid?
4) Who is Nelson Mandela? What was his role in Apartheid?
5) How and when did Apartheid end?
*Please do not attach your response as a file. Post it in the textbox. Since this is a discussion post, MLA formatting will not be graded (margins, line spacing, etc.) However, your MLA citations will be graded. Correctly formatted in-text citations and citations of your sources are strictly required.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.