1. Choose one of the business ethics cases to present. There are four cases posted in our Week 10 folder. Each member of your group should pick one case so that there's no repeat presentations.
Read the case and identify its most important elements. What's the ethical issue at stake? Who are the parties involved? Are certain facts in dispute? Gather all the relevant information so that you have a solid foundation to support your analysis.
Reread "Ethical Frameworks for Decision-making." You'll find this document in the Week 9 folder. It provides a helpful overview of three ethical frameworks you'll need to address in your presentation. Pay particular attention to the "Applying the Frameworks to Cases" section of the doc.
4. Put together your slide deck. Your deck should cover four areas:
Summary: provide an overview of the essential facts of the case
Analysis: discuss each ethical decision-making framework and what actions they'd support
Recommendations: explain what your approach would be to dealing with the ethical dilemma
Discussion: prepare 3-5 questions to prompt discussion following your presentationpage1image5361216
5. Present to your group. Present your slides and facilitate a group discussion using the discussion questions you prepared. Your presentation should take 8-10 minutes
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.