Answer all question thoroughly! only use sources given!! No need to write an essay just answer the questions
Answer the following questions and upload by end of day on Wednesday, April 7.
1) What was the first permanent (surviving) English settlement in the New World? What was the major American Indian group that inhabited and controlled that area prior to the arrival of the English settlers? Describe the interactions between those two groups. How did they get along? In what ways were the English reliant upon Powhatan's people, and vice versa? What were sources of conflict between them?
2) Describe the Triangle Trade and Mercantilism.
3) What were the similarities and differences between indentured servants and African slaves? How was slavery a fundamental part of colonial societies in the Americas?
4) Who initially established Plymouth colony? Why? How was it different from the Virginia colony?
5) How did European migration to the English/British colonies change between the 1600s and the mid-1700s? What groups of Europeans tended to settle where?
6) Describe the French and Indian War (part of the Seven Years War). What factors motivated the French, the British, and American Indian tribes that allied with either side?
7) How did the French and Indian War ultimately lead to the colonies' push for independence from Great Britain?
8) Describe the Enlightenment and the Great Awakening.
9) Compare the Declaration of Independence to George Mason's Virginia Declaration of Rights. How did Mason's work influence Jefferson?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.