Build for MongoDB is for powering an online store or e-commerce solution. MongoDB’s features can easily manage attributes in a product catalogue, track the interactions between the store’s inventory and customers’ shopping carts, and offer dynamically switching recommendations such as “Customers also bought” in a single shopping session.
1. Build a Database to accomodate the ecommerce
2. Build functions to insert and fetch data
3. Data should be in hierarchy fashion
4. Demo the full solution – when data is fectched by product identifies, name – it should return hierarchial data
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.