Discussion Topic – Facebook Content Analysis.
Analyze your favorite company’s and its main competitor’s Facebook and perform a competitive content analysis, specifically the type of content they publish. You will quickly learn that not all content is created equal. The purpose of this discussion is for you to know what content gets the most interaction and why. (Use Facebook search or Google site:facebook.com to identify potential companies.)
I have created a document for the Facebook content analysis. You need to download it and work on the tables for your favorite company’s and its main competitor's Facebook. The analysis needs to cover the last "14 days" of Facebook posts for each company. *Do not choose a company that has very minimal activities on Facebook in the past 14 days since we won't get any insights from the analysis. I would prefer you pick the company that is active on Facebook and see how we can learn from their social media marketing strategies.
To get the answers for your content analysis, you need to look at all the posts within 14 days and count them in terms of likes, comments, shares, and views, etc. I also create a document using Samsung as an example to complete this discussion. See example here.
In your initial post, screenshot the two analysis and upload them to your post, and then answer the following questions.
1. Your Company: ________________ Facebook Like Count: ___ URL: _______________________
Its Competitor: ________________ Facebook Like Count: ___ URL: _______________________
2. From the content analysis, summarize your observation in detail. Did you notice any trends or patterns? What were they posting and why? Do some posts perform better in certain areas than others? Which posts are blatantly self-promotional? What is their apparent posting rhythm, or percent that are fun vs. percent that are self-promotional? and *What suggestions going forward do you have for the content marketing managers, etc.
3. You need to insert the two content analysis tables in your post. Here's how to insert a picture on Canvas.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.