There are various methods and tools that can be used to improve the accessibility of curriculum for students with disabilities. Augmentative and alternative communication devices as well as other assistive technologies are often used for this purpose. It is important for teachers to understand the options that are available, and that they advocate for students to be provided with the best possible tools to assist them.
Part 1: Measurement Data Lesson Plan
Select a 1-5 grade level, a corresponding Arizona or other state standard based on the Measurement and Data domain, and a group of 3-4 students from the “Class Profile” who would benefit from the use of augmentative and/or alternative communication devices or other forms of assistive technology.
With your identified learning target and small group in mind, complete a lesson plan, using the “COE Lesson Plan Template,” that specifies applicable assistive technology and includes differentiated activities to facilitate students making measurement comparisons, and
· Using models of measuring units; or
· Using measuring instruments; or
· Representing and interpreting the data.
Part 2: Communication Device Rationale
In addition to your completed lesson plan, justify your augmentative and/or alternative communication devices or other forms of assistive technology choices in a 250-500 word rationale.
Support your choices with 2-3 scholarly resources.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.