Discussion Questions: Respond to two (2) of the four (4) questions.
1. In writing the cover letter to accompany a survey, novice researchers often stress the immediacy of their need for the data.
2. Is this the best approach to take in the cover letter? If not, what do you recommend instead?
3. You are studying the effectiveness of two different resident adolescent drug treatment programs. Program A is used at Summerhill adolescent facility. Program B is used at Winterdale adolescent facility. Because random assignment to treatments is not possible in this situation, what can you, the researcher does to minimize possible effects of sample bias?
4. After completing planned analyses, you the researcher must interpret the results of statistical tests. Note several steps that are involved in your interpretation.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.