1. Design a table in which the existing constitutional safeguards are identified, both in the US Constitution and in the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. You must indicate which is the Amendment (number and title) of the Bill of Rights of the US Constitution and which is the section (number and title) of the Bill of Rights of the Constitution of Puerto Rico where they are located and explain each of them. The constitutional safeguards are the following:
1. Presumption of Innocence
2. Right not to incriminate yourself
4. Right to Counsel
5. Due Process of Law
6. Fair and Impartial Trial
7. Trial by Jury
8. Quick and Public Trial
9. Habeas Corpus – Preventive detention no more than 6 months.
10. Prohibition Against Double Exposure
11. Prohibition Against Cruel and Unusual Punishment
12. Right to Privacy
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.