Section A–Rhetorical Analysis–
Please refer to the link, Basic Questions for Rhetorical Analysis.
Apply the nine questions to the article, "Radical Life-Extension Is Not around the Corner."
1.What is the rhetorical situation?
2.Who is the author/speaker?
3.What is his/her intention in speaking?
4.Who make up the audience?
5.What is the content of the message?
6.What is the form in which it is conveyed?
7.How do form and content correspond?
8.Does the message/speech/text succeed in fulfilling the author’s or speaker’s intentions?
9.What does the nature of the communication reveal about the culture that produced it?
1.The article, "To Count Our Days: The Scientific and Ethical Dimensions of Radical Life Extension," is separated into eight sections.
2. Do you consider this article to be informative, persuasive or both? Use textual evidence to support your response.
3. Find one example of the author utilizing logos.
4. Find one example of the author utilizing ethos.
5.Find one example of the author utilizing pathos.
6.Refer to the fourth and fifth paragraphs of the article. How does the writer define their thoughts on the human life span? Are they utilizing a stipulative definition, an ostensive definition, or something in-between?
Section C:–Please refer to the article, "Americans are wary of enhancements that could enable them to live longer and stronger."
1.What is the overall claim of the article?
2.Refer to the third and fourth paragraphs of the article.
That's what you have to read before you do the essay:
1. Radical Life-Extension Is Not around the Corner. (By Michael Shermer on October 1, 2016)
2. Radical Life Extension Is Already Here, But We're Doing it Wrong. (by ROSS ANDERSEN MAY 21, 2012)
3. To Count Our Days: The Scientific and Ethical Dimensions of Radical Life Extension. ( AUGUST 6, 2013)
4. Americans are wary of enhancements that could enable them to live longer and stronger. ( BY DAVID MASCI SEPTEMBER 13, 2016)
5. 106. The Toulmin Method of Argumentation | THUNK (VIDEO)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.