The group will review one quantitative article and one qualitative article attached. As a group, review the two articles addressing the following questions and then post your response to all of these questions into one discussion thread.
1) What is the purpose of this article? What is your evidence for suggesting this is the purpose? If it is not overtly stated, then what do you think the author’s purpose was?
2) What are 2-3 key findings from prior literature which the author(s) bases this study on? (Hint: the lit review)
3) What are 2-3 key points or findings this article presents?
4) What is the significance of the study?
5) Describe the methodology used in the study. What characteristics about the article make it either qualitative or quantitative? Use evidence from the article to support your observations.
6) Do you think the author chose the appropriate methodology to answer his research question or to address the research problem?
7) What do the authors do well with this article? What problems do you see with the article (problem definition, data collection, literature, conclusions)? Why do you think these are problems or strengths?
As a group, please post your final response to these questions in the discussion area here no later than midnight Sunday evening.
Please respond to this posting in correct APA 7th Edition format.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.