Benchmark – 3.3: Perform requirements analysis to identify and obtain data and evidence in support of cyber law inquiries and incidents.
Next, gauge and evaluate your organizations current state of security and protection protocols and mechanisms. Identify gaps, challenges and opportunities for improvement by conducting a thorough audit making sure to:
1. Identify the industry specific cyber law in relation to inquiries and incidents.
2. Assess the critical information infrastructure. Determine the configuration of doors, windows, logical controls, data storage and encryption, firewalls, servers, routers, switches, hubs, and so forth to be compliant.
3. Identify key vulnerabilities points and strengths. Show compliance using a test case (pass/fail requirement). Demonstrate an actual compliance test of server, workstation, etc. that indicates what passes or what doesn't.
4. Indicate the legal elements and liability (costs) that the organization may encounter for non-compliance.
Place your findings in a report that will be reviewed by the CIO and System Security Authority (SSA).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.