Option #1: Labor Relations
Though union influence has diminished over the past years, they still are a force in some industries such as domestic auto production and public-sector employment. Therefore, a key factor in understanding human resource management is to effectively create and manage a strategy to develop a positive working relationship with labor unions, both their representatives and their members. Given this background, compose a paper that addresses the following:
· Briefly describe the nature and scope of today's union and its members, including—among other demographic variables—their average age, educational level, and type of industry/professional.
· Describe the role and function of a union in today's industrial landscape.
· Craft a five-point plan that a human resource professional should follow/adapt in order to create a positive, conducive, and mutually rewarding relationship between unions and organizations. Be sure to discuss the impediments to this relationship and how one can overcome those impediments.
Your paper should be:
· 5 pages in length, , not including title and reference pages (which are required). Include a formal references page.
· Formatted and cited according to APA.
· Supported by at least three scholarly sources
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.