DC (QP) – Discussion Question 2 – CLA2 Preparation & Course Learning Outcomes
Welcome to Week 5 of your course. This discussion question will help you prepare for your
CLA2 paper and final CLA2 PowerPoint and as such, will have a fair amount of detail. Read
the CLA2 assignment listed in Week 8 of the course. Then, please provide an outline that
itemizes the concepts that you will include in your CLA2 paper and final PowerPoint. Please be
sure to include concepts learned in the course and information (findings, conclusions) from
your PA1 and CLA1 papers. Provide some brief details for each item that is outlined. Please
keep in mind that you should have place-holders for material not yet covered in lecture from
Weeks 6 and 7. Here is an itemized list that summarizes the requirements of this DQ (include
every item in the bullet list below, or you will not receive full credit):
● Outline that itemizes concepts learned in the course
● Include information (findings, conclusions) from your PA1 and CLA1
● Brief details for each item that is outlined
● Place-holders for material not yet covered
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.