What do you think about these examples? How does it relate back to what you've learned about in the Module?
you must (1) identify each #DigitalPowerup used in your responses by using the appropriate bolded #hashtag AND you must (2) actually apply the powerup correctly based on the instructions below.
INSTRUCTIONS – you should aim to write about one paragraph per powerup. You will be graded based on the numbers of powerups correctly and meaningfully applied to the discussion.
· List or restate something from the content presented; then, add an opinion in your response. Use #remember
· Ask a question regarding something you are unsure about related to the content presented (also explain why you are unsure about it or think it is worth understanding), and provide your best guess at an answer. Use #understand
· Organize the content presented into something new. This could take the form of a table, chart, timeline, diagram, model or other visualization. To get credit for this powerup, you must actually organize the content into something new, not just post something you found online. If adding a visualization, it must be embedded, not attached. Use #apply
· Examine a quote or an excerpt from the content presented, and then compare it to a different source. Explain why you think they're related. To get credit for this powerup, you must actually compare it to a different source and include the source for reference. Use #analyze
· Critique something from the content presented in a respectful manner. Cite evidence to support your critique in your response. To get credit for this powerup, you must actually include cited evidence. Use #evaluate
· Create something new based on the content presented. You can use text, images, photos, video, screencasts, audio recordings, digital media, or other supplies in your creation. To get credit for this powerup, you must actually create something new, not just post something you found online. If adding a visualization, it must be embedded, not attached. Use #create
· Connect the content presented to an issue or experience outside of this course. Think either globally or from your own personal experience and share how you feel it makes a relevant connection. Use #connect
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.