Problem Question 1
27. You decide to invest in stock of a particular type of company and set the guideline that you will only buy stock on companies that are ranked in the 80th percentile or above in terms of dividends paid in the previous year. You are looking at a company that ranked 78 of 345 companies that paid dividends in 2019.
a. Will this company qualify for your portfolio?
b. If you had the data on the total dividends paid by each of the 345 companies, which measure of average would be the most meaningful – mean, median, midrange, or mode? Explain.
Problem Question 2
27. In a class of 18 students there are 11 math majors and 7 computer science majors. Four students are randomly picked to prepare a demonstrate on the use of a graphing calculator.
a. If one person in the class is chosen at random to draw the names out of a hat, what is the probability that the person drawing the names is a math major?
b. How many ways can the group of students be formed if there are no restrictions on composition?
c. How many ways can three math majors be chosen?
d. How many ways can 1 computer science major be chosen?
e. What is the probability that the random selection of the four-person group will result in three math majors and 1 computer science major?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.