Pretend you are a curator for a museum. Your job to set up an exhibit of five artworks that speak to you, created by five different artists and share it with the class.
Reflect on all the art we’ve learned about this session. Select five of your favorite works of art from the session to include in your exhibition. You can also organize your collection by theme if preferred. Here are a few examples.
1. A curatorial statement. This is a brief introduction to your exhibit telling viewers what your exhibit is about. You must answer the following questions:
2. An image of each of your five artworks. For each of the pieces, include the title, the name of the artist, media, dimensions, and the year it was created. These images must be cited using APA or Chicago Manual of Style format.
3. For each of your artworks, please write a short paragraph (3-4 sentences) that tells the viewer what the piece means to you and why you selected it. You can also include something a viewer wouldn’t know about the work of art from looking quickly.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.