Reflect back on the various chapters and topics that we have covered in the course (e.g., motivation, bullying, stress, job design, team development, power in the workplace, cross-cultural communication, negotiating, transformational leadership, organizational culture, psychological contracts, equity theory, organizational politics) and 'real-world' situations that you have experienced (or are presently experiencing).
· Prepare a paper describing a situation and how the lessons of Organizational Behavior help explain what is happening AND how the lessons of OB can guide managers to a better way, with respect to that situation. How can you make the lessons of OB work at your workplace??
· Target five double-spaced pages (however, if you go over a bit, no penalty). This paper should be your thoughts and analysis and written in your words. Do not quote or copy from the text or other sources (paraphrase content), and do not cut and paste from the Internet (this does not mean you should not cite, INCLUDE CITATIONS BECAUSE YOU ARE USING THE CONCEPTS FROM THE TEXTBOOK).
· Refer to the specific Learning Objectives (e.g., LO 6 – 3 for learning objective 3 in chapter 6) or the specific topics
o EX: Rewards lead to greater productivity and happier employees (L 6-3) (Author, year, p#)
· Use headers to separate topics and organize your paper. You can also use the LO as a header. Ex: Rewards (LO 6 – 3) <- this would be the sub-topic and then you begin to describe how this concept is used at your place of work.
· DO NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE CITATIONS!! YOU ARE STILL USING THE AUTHOR'S WORK TO DEVELOP YOUR PAPER AND MUST GIVE THE AUTHORS CREDIT FOR THEIR WORK.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.