200 words or more
Vitamin B Deficiencies Discussion
Click the link below. Search the Science Daily website. Type "Vitamin B deficiency" into the search bar.
ScienceDaily.com (Website opens new window)https://
Scroll past the Ads. Don't chose the first artcile you see. Scroll through the list and chose an article that relates to your daily life. I'm hoping we'll have lots of different articles to discuss.
Heads up! Don't read the artcile yet. Step 1 of the assignment is to describe what you predict the article will be about based on the title only. Refer to the Science News Disucssion essays guidelines document below.
The objective of this assignment is to practice reading and searching science news articles. The articles in Science Daily are secondary sources. That means they are not written by the scientists who performed the research. They are written by journalists, who have summarized the main points of the primary source research article and tried to offer some implications and conclusions.
Prepare your essay using the following format.
Article Title: Date of Article: Author: Preview:
• Predict what the article will be about before you read it. Based on the title, brainstorm what you already know about the topic. This may be a bulleted list.
Get the Gist:
• Explain how the article topic addresses local or global social, economic, political, cultural or ethical issues.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.