1) According to the video, "1. Contracts: Introduction to Contracts", "A contract is an enforceable _______________ ." "Contracts: Introduction to Contracts", "A _______________ is a manifestation of _______________ to act or refrain from acting in a specified way, so made as to justify a promisee in understanding that a commitment has been made." In regards to the Lucy v. Zehmer case, "Under the _______________ theory of contracts, it doesn't matter what your secret _______________ is. What matters is what you _______________ _______________ _______________ ."
2) According to the video "What are express and implied contracts?" "There are two types of implied contracts that we're going to look at. The first is _______________ _______________ _______________ contracts and then we'll look at something called _______________ _______________ _______________ contracts."
3) According to the video, "What is an executory contract?", "An executory contract is where both parties have yet to _______________ all of the important _______________ of their contract."
4) According to the video, "What are bilateral and unilateral contracts?", "So in a bilateral contract there will be at least _______________ _______________ , the parties are making promises to each other… In a unilateral contract though, the offeror is not looking for a _______________ _______________ _______________ ."
5) According to the video, "7. Contracts: Unilateral Contracts", "In most situations, it does not matter whether a contract is unilateral or bilateral. The only time it matters is when we are considering the issue of _______________ _______________ ."
6) According to the video, "2. Contracts: Bargain – Section 17", "In order for there to be a promise which is legally enforceable – that is a contract – we have to have _______________ … Consideration is a return promise or performance that is _______________ _______________ ."
7) According to the video, "3. Contracts: Mutual Assent", "Section 22 of the Restatement sets forth the way in which mutual assent ordinarily takes place – through offer and acceptance. The formal structure requires that one party, the offeror, make an offer to enter into a contract on specified terms to the other party, the offeree. If the offeree accepts the offer, there has been _______________ _______________ and a _______________ _______________ is formed."
8) According to the video, "4. Contracts: The Offer", "The hallmark of the offer is putting the power to _______________ _______________ _______________ in the offeree's court."
9) According to the video, "5. Contracts: Acceptance", "Section 50 explains that acceptance is a _______________ _______________ _______________ to the terms of an offer in a manner invited or required by the offer.
10) According to the video, "6. Contracts: The Counteroffer", "The making of a _______________-_______________ automatically terminates the offeree's power to accept the _______________ _______________ ."
11) According to the video, "8. Contracts: Irrevocable Offers", If we are looking at part performance in the context of a unilateral contract, "the offeree's _______________ _______________ makes the offer _______________ , but does not compel the offeree to complete performance."
12) According to the video, "Contracts: What is the mirror image rule?", "The Mirror Image Rule tells us that the acceptance has to be on the _______________ _______________ as the offer."
13) According to the video, "What is the mailbox rule?", "The Mailbox Rule only applies to _______________ , not _______________ , _______________ or anything else."
14) According to the video, "When is silence construed as acceptance of an offer?", "As a general rule silence does not mean _______________ , but where an offeree knows the terms of an offer, and has an opportunity to reject an offer but instead stays silent and accepts the _______________ _______________ _______________ , courts will often construe the _______________ as _______________ . The parties entered into a contract.
15) From the video, "Contract Law: Blue v. Ashley (2017); Intention to Create Legal Relations", do you believe a contract was formed based on the statements and actions of the parties? Explain your answer discussing: Offer; Acceptance; Counter-Offer; Termination of Offers; and Intention to Contract.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.