Practicum Case Scenario/ Study The following outlines general instructions for a case scenario/study submission. Please remember not to include any HIPPA information. Concerns and questions related to care should be included. Include references to treatment plans using APA format You can use https://nurseslabs.com/ or your choice. Completion of the case study counts toward the practicum experience. Case studies are expected to be a minimum of 500 words, detailed and comprehensive.
• In this case this patient is a 45-year-old female with 2 kids and recently divorced the patient c/o of feeling having poor motivation, lack of pleasure in life, not sleeping well, and not having an appetite. The patient is diagnosed with depression treated with Prozac 20 mg daily. He has a history of anxiety and panic attacks.
• Please follow the outline as below when submitting your case study:
NURSING 2021 Case Scenario/Study
Patient Initials, Age, Gender
Subjective information from patient (History of Present Illness/Symptoms)
Medical History – Medical Problems
Objective findings from physical examination
Vital Signs, Weight, Height, BMI
Focused examination findings based on diagnoses being addressed.
ICD-10 Diagnosis (include ICD-10 code) for contact dermatitis.
Nursing Diagnoses https://nurse.org/resources/nursing-diagnosis-guide/
Care Plan based on diagnosis.
Include specific nursing care planning for patient to include.
Potential issues with achieving quality, comprehensive care.
Information on best practice care considerations.
Care outcomes from current treatment
Possible side effects of medications or treatments
Patient education planning/instructions
Plans for follow-up to review response to treatment.
References: APA format must be within the last 5 years.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.