Each student will select a recent (within 3 years) data breach, and prepare a memo of at a minimum of 1000 words, describing the breach, the techniques and tools used by the hackers to execute the breach, the technical and business impact, and steps taken by the victim company to recover.
At least three(3) sources must be consulted and cited in the Briefing, including at least one of each of these types:
· A general news source, such as the Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, or a similar network or local news website.
· A technical publication describing the breach, such as CISA, Mitre Att&ck Framework, krebsonsecurity.com, SC Magazine or one of the approved and recommended Resources. (Wikipedia is not acceptable)
· Approved and Recommended Resources
o CISA.gov-Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency
o SANS.org –
o Mitre Att&ck Framework
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.