GRADED DISCUSSION WEEK 7
Please note that if you edit your initial response (Original Post), you will not get credit for the Original Post. The discussions are set up as "Must post first".
In your initial response to the topic you have to answer all questions.
1) For your first topic in this discussion I would like for you to briefly review either your personal experiences and/or the financial literature to identify and present a description of one actual capital project/product success and the reasons attributed to the success.
Remember this is a one to two paragraph exercise – do not go overboard – a few hours research and summation is all that’s required. I am interested only in your short, concise description of the project and the major reasons you believe it was successful.
2) In your response please provide financial information regarding the project (what is available): initial outlay, projected cash flows, dollar profits.
3) Synthesize your one-paragraph position on what 3-5 specific factors you believe most likely to contribute to capital project analysis success.
4) Reflection – the students also should include a paragraph in the initial response in their own words reflecting on specifically what they learned from the assignment and how they think they could apply what they learned in the workplace.
You are expected to make your own contribution in a main topic as well as respond with value added comments to at least two of your classmates as well as to your instructor.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.