This paper should be 8 – 10 pages long NOT INCLUDING IMAGES (double-spaced, 12-point font, max of 1 1/2-inch margins on the sides and 1-inch margins top and bottom, paginated), and you should support your argument with correct Turabian-style footnotes and a bibliography of at least six sources. Please include at least six images of the architectural details. SOURCES MUST BE SCHOLARLY SOURCES PLEASE.
For this paper, the topic should be Concrete itself and how much the Pantheon in Rome uses concrete in accordance with the instructions of Vitruvius.
Please focus on the building, The Pantheon, builtin 27 BCE
1) Please read the PDF titled "Paper Rubric" which explains the entire assignment. Please follow the steps as it says.
2) Read the PDF titled "Building Materials" which is what the paper will be about
3) Complete the Chandelier Diagram before starting the paper
4) Write the paper
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.