Each student will choose a prominent theorist, activist, or reformer within criminology to research (historical or contemporary and from any society) and write a short paper (i.e., a minimum of 4 double-spaced pages) exploring and outlining the importance of their work. https://homeworkmasterss.com/participate-in-a-discussion-regarding-the-article-making-process-improvements-s/
Approach this assignment like a profile. Some definitions of a profile are quite narrow (e.g., a story of one person that explores their background and character). However, I invite you to consider the process of researching and writing a profile more dynamically. Yes, a profile should examine the subject’s personal and professional life, as well as give the reader a greater understanding of the subject through the lens of their personal interests, career, education, background, advocacy, and contributions to criminology. However, it is important to consider going beyond the obvious two-dimensional portrait of a person. For example, you could research a specific person (e.g., theories, activist, reformer) or profile of a reform movement; however, if you write a profile on an entire movement, you will probably find it still comes back to the people involved with the place/idea/campaign/movement, https://prohomeworkhelpers.com/2021/06/08/1-provide-an-analysis-of-the-weeks-required-lectures-2-do-some-outside-researc/ but you are still researching and writing about the movement/campaign/idea/event.
• Require some personal interpretation or perspective, often because of a stake in the topic.
• Typically provoke more thinking about ideas even beyond the “individual” at the centre of the profile.
• Develop the breadth, depth, dimensionality, and contradictions inherent in the topic.
• Might emphasize the exotic, peculiar or bizarre, but they always get beyond the surface — sometimes with emphasis on social, political, https://www.instaassignment.com/picot-question-in-the-pediatric-population-from-ages-0-18-will-parent-educati/ or moral implications implicit in the topic.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.